Vanseal manufactures some of the toughest seals in the industry to keep off-road vehicles and equipment ready to operate in demanding conditions. Our rubber and PTFE rotary lip seals and seal components are used in drivetrain and cooling systems seals for excavators, back hoes, scrapers, cement trucks, dump trucks, coal haulers, wheeled mining equipment, road construction equipment, pavers, rollers and sweepers.
Off-highway applications for Vanseal products include:
- Drivetrain input and output pinion seals on transfer cases, power take-offs (PTOs) and differentials
- Axle trunnion seals to retain gear and bearing lubricant
- Wheel-end and hub seals to seal air or vacuum for central tire inflation systems or vacuum hub locks
- Tube-end seals to exclude contaminants
- Transmission input and output shaft seals
- Drivetrain low friction seals made from PTFE compounds